With the experience gained during these years, Favari Trasmissioni continues to meet the needs of its clients with increasingly complex systems by integrating the technologies of the best manufacturers.
Last achievements of FAVARI TRASMISSIONI is a system for tilting in the steel industry.
The system integrates two screwjacks ZIMM Z-100 driven by a bevel gearbox TANDLER through the metal plates couplings FV- Kupplung .
Then the transmission is driven by a motor ZIMM connected through bell housing Favari .
- Installed power : 5,5 kW
- Adsorbed power: 5.1 kW
- Total thrust force of the system: 150 kN (x 5,1 kW)
- Maximum thrust force of the system: 160 kN (x 5.5kW )
- Theoretical maximum thrust force of screwjacks: 260 kN (max 8.7 kW )
- Rated speed input jack to 500 rpm
- Max permissible to jack : 1800 rpm
- Rated speed input to the gearbox : 1500 rpm
- Max allowable to the gearbox : 3000 rpm
- Rated linear speed : 0.5 m / min
- Stroke: 400 mm
- Duty max: 38 % / 10 min